Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
What You Can Expect
Salary: SGD 4,000 to 7,000 per month
- Group Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Health Screening Reimbursement
- Vision Care and Health Reimbursement
- Strong emphasis on company core values to guide you in your day-to-day work and life
- Dynamic and fun team who will challenge and support you
- Flexible and transparent work culture
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain enterprise-grade solutions for our firm
- Writing tests and process monitoring tools to ensure code quality and performance in both the development and production environments
- Improving systems quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and mitigating risks
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases to reduce technical debt
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Working collaboratively with other teams to clarify the technical specifications and communicate project data
- Investigating new technologies and deploying them when required
- Creating documentation for knowledge management and transfer
Essential to Have
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Proficiency in C# with knowledge of the .NET framework.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- Familiarity with version control and Git
- Exposure to AWS services or cloud-based services
- Exposure to software design patterns
- Exposure to the Google Style Guides
- Exposure to data analysis and machine learning tools
- Basic understanding of finance is good to have but not required
About YouWe are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- Dedicated and Driven. You are a self-starter who is able to work effectively with low levels of supervision or minimum direction while under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, resourceful, and a hands-on individual who pursues goals with sense of urgency. You readily cope with changing priorities, take initiative, and able to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Integrity and Ethics. You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
- Entrepreneurial and Effective Team Member. You have the ability to see the commercial angle, while being mindful of associated risks. You have strong leadership qualities and can assume responsibilities, while being a team player within a high-performance group.
- Agile Thinker. You enjoy solving complex problems and able to see the big picture while mapping out the details to achieve your goals. You are creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies, and approaches).
To ApplyPlease kindly prepare the following information:
- Resume (required)
- Link to Github or similar Project page (required)
- Academic Transcript (required)
- 1-page or less response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (An email will be sent to you requesting for this essay after job application is submitted)