Analyst/ Associate, Investments
Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for candidates who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
What You Can Expect
Salary: Analyst: SGD 5,500 to 10,000 per month / Associate: SGD 10,001 to 15,000 per month
- Group Insurance.
- Medical Reimbursement.
- Health Screening Reimbursement.
- Vision Care and Health Reimbursement.
- Strong emphasis on company core values to guide you in your day-to-day work and life.
- Dynamic and fun team who will challenge and support you.
- Flexible and transparent work culture.
- Access to learning resources to help you expand your mindset and knowledge.
- Training to allow you to grow and improve your knowledge and skills.
- Company gatherings where we have fun and bond as a team.
- Research on wide-ranging topics that include macro, thematic, industry and company.
- Prepare detailed presentations, reports and financial models.
- Develop independent view on investment opportunities.
- Manage investment due diligence process and various stakeholders involved.
- Monitor, review, and analyse the performance of existing investments.
- Collaborate in the design of investment process and framework.
- Liaise with the Product team to develop in-house analytics tools.
- Manage and provide guidance to junior analysts and interns.
- Assist other departments (such as Operations, Finance, etc.) as and when required.
Essential to Have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- At least 2-5 years of experience in investment related or relevant fields.
- First principles thinker.
- Intellectually curious.
- Has a growth mindset.
- Able to learn and work independently.
- Able to manage multiple deliverables with a decent amount of uncertainty.
- Logical problem solver.
- Detailed oriented.
- Able to clearly articulate findings and conclusions in a concise manner.
- Proficient in financial modelling, MS Office, Bloomberg, Factset and other tools.
- Singapore Citizen or PR preferred.
About YouWe are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- Dedicated and Driven: You are a self-starter who is able to work effectively with low levels of supervision or minimum direction while under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You are energetic, resourceful, and a hands-on individual who pursues goals with sense of urgency. You readily cope with changing priorities, take initiative, and able to follow through with assigned tasks.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
- Entrepreneurial and Effective Team Member: You have the ability to see the commercial angle, while being mindful of associated risks. You have strong leadership qualities and can assume responsibilities, while being a team player within a high-performance group.
- Agile Thinker: You enjoy solving complex problems and able to see the big picture while mapping out the details to achieve your goals. You are creative about providing innovative solutions (new processes, technologies, and approaches).
To ApplyPlease kindly prepare the following information and click the button below to apply:
- 1-page or less response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (An email will be sent to you requesting for this essay after job application is submitted).
- Cover letter (optional).