Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
What You Can Expect
Salary: SGD 5,400 - 7,000 per month
- Group Insurance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Health Screening Reimbursement
- Vision Care and Health Reimbursement
- Strong emphasis on company core values to guide you in your day-to-day work and life
- Dynamic and fun team who will challenge and support you
- Flexible and transparent work culture
- Access to learning resources to help you expand your mindset and knowledge
- Training to allow you to grow and improve your knowledge and skills
- Company gatherings where we have fun and bond as a team
ResponsibilitiesCollaborating across different teams, the Product Analyst is a hands-on role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the execution of the various products in the pipeline, both for investment and operational usages. The Product Analyst will be involved in every step of the projects from engaging users to refine requirements, building conceptual prototypes, to design implementation
- Product Roadmap: Create and communicate a product vision. Support product strategy and development of a system for the Asset Management business
- Product Development: Ideation, proof of concept creation, deliver the minimum viable product and manage future product iterations
- Industry Standards: Monitor industry/technological developments in the Asset Management space and strategize internally to stay on top of industry trends
- Value Capture: Maximize the value of a product resulting from the work of the development team
- Technical SME: Play a key role of being the team’s SME regarding Investment / Portfolio Management on various asset classes
- Partners Integration: Proactively interact with every department (e.g. Front Office, Research, Operations, Technology) to understand needs, translate requirements and gather partners feedback, prioritizing the needs within the overall product roadmap
- Sprint Planning: Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Manage Backlog: Capture and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Agile / Scrum: Take lead of scrum teams as Product Owner and play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Essential to Have
- Working experience as a product owner/manager, driving design in product teams and preferably within the asset management domain
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate collaboration and communication across various levels of the firm which include the ability to breakdown complex technical concepts into simple business terms. Able to balance needs and priorities of stakeholders and work well under pressure
- Ability to design compelling solutions that put customer needs first with a focus on User Experience Design. Experience in developing wireframes, mock-ups, UX flows is desired
- Practical experience in Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or relevant fields is preferred
About YouWe are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- A Visionary: You are someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: You have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise from the macro-to-micro perspective. You are open-minded and able to hold conflicting thoughts simultaneously and look at them from different angles to achieve the best results.
- Dedicated and Driven: You are passionate about what you are doing and is willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization. You are undaunted by failure.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
To ApplyPlease kindly prepare the following information and click the button below to apply:
- 1-page or less response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (An email will be sent to you requesting for this essay after job application is submitted)
- Essay response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (to be submitted separately)