Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
- Write clean and clear code
- Create unit, functional and integration tests
- Document extensively with a view towards long term maintainability
- Automate and streamline manual processes
- Troubleshoot, isolate and fix bugs in codebase and systems
- Build, test, and deploy new software releases
- Update, patch and integrate legacy systems
- Collaborate with other teams to design and develop software solutions
- Explore new technologies and approaches
Essential to Have
- Proficiency in Python and SOL
- Proficiency in C# with knowledge of the .NET framework
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Familiarity with version control and Git
- Exposure to AWS services or cloud-based services
- Exposure to data analysis and machine learning tools
- Basic understanding of finance is good to have but not required
About YouWe are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- A Visionary: You are someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: You have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise from the macro-to-micro perspective. You are open-minded and able to hold conflicting thoughts simultaneously and look at them from different angles to achieve the best results.
- Dedicated and Driven: You are passionate about what you are doing and is willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization. You are undaunted by failure.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
To ApplyPlease kindly prepare the following information before clicking the "Apply for this Position" button below:
- 1-page or less response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (An email will be sent to you requesting for this essay after job application is submitted)
- Links to your Github or project page where we can see and access your past projects