General Analyst Intern
Koru Partners is a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes.
We are inspired to be the world’s leading business partner for unique insights, understanding and decision making. It is our mission to understand the challenges facing humanity and to empower people and companies, working to transform such challenges into opportunities through allocation of capital.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking to grow with us. You will be working in a team with like-minded members, who will be training and guiding you to reach your full potential. If you are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and an opportunity to learn the various parts of our business.
- Prepare research reports on wide-ranging areas including but not limited to macro, thematic, industry and company.
- Create templates and/or automation scripts to streamline existing business processes.
- Formulate and voice independent views regardless of experience.
- Assist in managing the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment to retention.
- Assist in structuring and implementing compliance frameworks that will ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations in relevant jurisdictions.
- Actively participate in the ongoing updates and enhancements of existing processes and internal controls.
- Strong interest to learn about investing and the fund management business.
- Independent learner and worker requiring minimal supervision.
- Intensely detail oriented.
- Logical problem solver.
- Basic knowledge in accounting and finance is advantageous but not a requisite.
About YouWe are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- A Visionary: You are someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: You have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise from the macro-to-micro perspective. You are open-minded and able to hold conflicting thoughts simultaneously and look at them from different angles to achieve the best results.
- Dedicated and Driven: You are passionate about what you are doing and is willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization. You are undaunted by failure.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
To ApplyPlease prepare the following information and click the button below to apply.
- Resume (required)
- Latest available transcript of all courses taken (required)
- Essay response to “What matters to you the most? And why?” (to be submitted separately)
- Availability to intern - do note that we require a minimum of 6 weeks of full-time commitment